March 20-25, 2000
Here is a chance to take a break from the cold weather and
play golf in the Desert on 4 outstanding courses in weather you will enjoy.
The luxurious Mission Hills Resort located in Rancho Mirage, California.
The Mountain Course: Located in La Quinta
and has been the site of the PGA Club Professional Championship and PGA tour qualifying.
The Gary Player Course at Mission Hills: Designed by Gary Player and was
quickly recognized as a great test of golf.
Pete Dye Course at Mission Hills: Designed by Pete Dye and has been the
host course for LPGA tour qualifying.
Desert Dunes Golf Course: Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and was
highly recommended by last years participants.
- One Golf Professional and Three Amateurs.
- 72-hole Team One Best Ball event in both Net and Gross
- 72-Hole Professional Championship for a total purse of
- $0000 plus entry fee of $000 per amateur, double occupancy.
- Golf Professional is the guest of the Tournament Committee
and receives $000 appearance fee.
- Guests are invited at a cost of $0000 per person.
- Single room accommodations add $000. Single room supplement
prices are per person and would also apply to the Golf Professional.
- Five (5) nights accommodations.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- Hotel taxes and gratuities.
- Green fees and shared golf cart for four (4) tournament
- Cocktail Parties and Awards Banquet.
- Gifts and prizes.
Airfare is additional. Travel arrangements may be made
through our official travel agency, International Travel. Call Megan at 800-487-9998 and
identify yourself as a contestant in the World Pro-Am. Do this early to secure the best
Top of page | Return to the Schedule Main Page